- Flexible hours and having weekends & holidays off: There is no point in having a high-paying job if you don’t have time to spend that hard-earned money. As a Medical Assistant, you’ll enjoy traveling, spending weekends, evenings, and holidays with your friends and family.
- Great pay: Working as a Medical Assistant, you’ll be able to buy yourself a new car and even become a homeowner. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median Medical Assistant income in Massachusetts is $45,880 and rising.
- Growth opportunities: There are a lot of opportunities to grow both financially and professionally in the medical field.
- Working in a friendly and fun environment: It’s extremely rare to meet a Medical Assistant that doesn’t like their job. Medical offices are full of good humor, co-workers are usually great friends, and essentially everyone loves their job.
- Helping People: People are sometimes scared to go to the dentist, and you’ll be able to make their visit more comfortable. It’s very rewarding to help people feel more confident about their smile.
Southeastern Technical Institute’s program provides you with everything you need to become a Medical Assistant and start loving your job.
to start our simple enrollment process.