Does it feel like the only option to get ahead is a four-year college degree?
The reality is that a four-year college education is not the only option, and it’s definitely not the best option for everyone.
- College has become too expensive and time consuming. Our Medical Assisting program is only a fraction of the cost and takes just 9 months, (not four years). You could be making more money in a medical career than your friends who pay ten times more than that to get a college degree.
- For a long time, professional programs were presented as inferior to a traditional four year college education. Well guess what – not anymore.
- College used to be the only way to get a high paying job. The tide is turning and many people know that a program like ours can get you into a high paying career way faster and way more affordably than a traditional college degree.
- College doesn’t always prepare you for jobs that are in demand. I’ve never struggled to find a Medical Assisting job, but I can’t say the same for my friends who got a college degree. They spent a ton of money and time pursuing degrees and couldn’t even find a job after they graduated.
- Sitting in a boring classroom all day is not for everyone. Well, it certainly wasn’t for me. If you want a rewarding career but don’t want to spend 4 years of your life in a classroom, then Medical Assisting might be the right choice for you.
You can become a Medical Assistant in less than 9 months without a college degree.
Click here to start our simple enrollment process.